Accommodates: 4-5 people
Comfortable and carefully furnished - a holiday home to fall in love with. Here, once again, there was great emphasis on the use of natural materials when building. The fireplace provides cosy warmth in winter.
Look forward to pure relaxation!
|4 people from||every further person|
|13.04. – 10.07.2019||from € 152,-||€ 30,-|
|22.08. - 04.11.2020||from € 152,-||€ 30,-|
|11.07. - 21.08.2020||from € 162,-||€ 30,-|
- Check in: for all holiday domiciles, check in at Hubers Boutiquehotel, Dornaustr. 612. In case of arrival after 18.00h please notify us.
- Local tax per person per day € 2,20 (from 15 years)
- Child reduction on request
- Cot € 20, - per day; High chair free of charge (please inquire)
- Pets on request
- Basket wood: € 10,- per basket
- Hubers Culinary Delights:
- Breakfast p.p. € 16,-
- Dinner (pension menu) € 30,-
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) € 40,-
- Use of the wellness oasis in our 4 * Boutiquehotel Huber; Dornaustr. 612 (GREEN-SPA) on request !
- Extra towel change: € 10,- per day
Ap. Astegg, Zemmtal: € 60,-
Ap. Grünberg/Ahorn/Penken/Tuxertal/Finkenberg € 70,-
Chalet Synfonie: € 80,-
Chalet Nostalgie: € 90,-
Chalet Alpen: € 95,-
- The booking confirmed by us is only valid after receipt of your deposit of (25 % vom Logis-Preis).
- We recommend a travel cancellation insurance: Europäische Reiseversicherung
- The Austrian hotel contract regulations apply!
- Bank details:
- Cancellation Terms:
Our written confirmation is only valid once we have received your deposit (25% of the accommodation price). Cancellations are only valid when made in writing and charges are calculated on the apartment price.
- up to 61 days before arrival - free of charge
- 60-31 days before arrival - the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee
- 30-8 days before arrival 70%
- 7-4 days before arrival 90%
- 3 days before arrival, non-arrival or earlier departure - 100% charge
- Payment Terms:
A deposit of 25% of the cost of accommodation is due within 14 days of making a definite booking. Deposit payments can be made by bank transfer and by VISA or MasterCard. Final bills can be settled by EC card, VISA, MasterCard or in cash.