Accommodates: 6-8 people
The "Alpen" chalet is a cosy holiday cottage to really feel at home in, situated on a gentle slope. Its log cabin construction means that allergy sufferers can breath a sigh of relief! Solid wood furniture, a brick oven and surrounded by greenery - in touch with nature!
|6 people from||every further person|
|from December to April||€ 342,- until € 400,-||€ 40,- until € 45,-|
|from April to October||€ 176,- until € 186,-||€ 30,-|
- Check in: for all holiday domiciles, check in at Hubers Boutiquehotel, Dornaustr. 612. In case of arrival after 18.00h please notify us.
- Local tax per person per day € 2,20 (from 15 years)
- Child reduction on request
- Cot € 15, - per day; High chair free of charge (please inquire)
- Pets on request
- Basket wood: € 10,- per basket
- Hubers Culinary Delights:
- Breakfast p.p. € 16,-
- Dinner (pension menu) € 30,-
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) € 40,-
- Use of the wellness oasis in our 4 * Boutiquehotel Huber; Dornaustr. 612 (GREEN-SPA) on request !
- Extra towel change: € 10,- per day
Ap. Astegg, Zemmtal: € 66,-
Ap. Grünberg/Ahorn/Penken/Tuxertal/Finkenberg € 77,-
Chalet Synfonie € 88,-
Chalet Alpen and Nostalgie € 100,-
- The booking confirmed by us is only valid after receipt of your deposit of (25 % vom Logis-Preis).
- We recommend a travel cancellation insurance: Europäische Reiseversicherung
- The Austrian hotel contract regulations apply!
- Bank details:
- Cancellation Terms:
Our written confirmation is only valid once we have received your deposit (25% of the accommodation price). Cancellations are only valid when made in writing and charges are calculated on the apartment price.
- up to 61 days before arrival - free of charge
- 60-31 days before arrival - the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee
- 30-8 days before arrival 70%
- 7-4 days before arrival 90%
- 3 days before arrival, non-arrival or earlier departure - 100% charge
- Payment Terms:
A deposit of 25% of the cost of accommodation is due within 14 days of making a definite booking. Deposit payments can be made by bank transfer and by VISA or MasterCard. Final bills can be settled by EC card, VISA, MasterCard or in cash.